School Admission Arrangements
If you live in Worcestershire and your child is due to start school in Reception during the school year 2023/2024, then you must apply to Worcestershire County Council for your child / children’s school place – the opening and closing dates for applications are below.
Mid Year Transfer if you wish your child / children to join Offmore Primary School during the school year you should first ring the School’s admissions department at Worcestershire County Council to see if there are places available in your child's year group. You can then apply via www.worcestershire.gov.uk/schooladmissions. It is at this time you can arrange a time to come and meet us and explore our exciting school.
Parents of children resident outside Worcestershire
If you wish to apply for a place at any Worcestershire school, you must complete an application provided by your "home" LA. (The "home" LA is defined as the Local Authority relevant to the child's home address). The "home" LA will ensure that the application details are passed onto Worcestershire LA for consideration in the allocation of school places.
If you are not resident in Worcestershire, then you should obtain admission details from your home LA, even if your preferences include schools within Worcestershire.
The 2023/2024 Admissions and Transfers to Schools Information for Parents Book and the Starting School parental guide, Transfer to Middle School and Transfer to Secondary School parental guides will be available on the website
Timetable for Admissions and Transfers Intakes for September 2024
1st September 2023
1st September 2023
15th January 2024
31st October 2023
School offer notification dates
16th April 2024
1st March 2024
How do you apply?
- Apply online at www.worcestershire.gov.uk/schooladmissions
- You will need an email address
- You will be sent an email to acknowledge receipt of your submitted application
- If you do not have access to the internet, you can get online at any Worcestershire library or come in to school and use the parent support room.
- Training on "How to get online" is available free to all Worcestershire Library members.
- Or telephone School Admissions on 01905 822700 if you need assistance.
For further details please see our admissions policy.